We need to cancel our remaining days for tastings during July, but may open again in August.
What to expect at Cheese City Beer Farm
- All activities at our Beer Farm take place out in the middle of a farm field with “rustic” accommodations. This includes portable restrooms and hand sanitizer, no Wi-Fi access onsite, and closed-toed shoes are encouraged
- Our Beer Farm is located just south of our farmstead at N1671 Honey Creek Road Monroe, WI 53566. Please follow the signs for parking once you arrive
- Since all of our activities occur outside, please plan accordingly based on the forecasted weather. If severe weather is expected, we will update our website and social media accounts with any changes at least 4 hours prior to opening. Please check there first for current updates.
- We’ll have plenty of tables and chairs spread out and available on a first come first served basis, but feel free to bring your own lawn/camp chairs or blankets if you’d like. Several of the tables will also have umbrellas to provide shade
- We are family friendly so please actively supervise children for their safety
- Well-behaved pets are welcome but must remain on a leash at all times and please clean up after them.
- Guests are allowed to bring their own outside food and non-alcoholic beverages. Outside alcoholic beverages are prohibited.
- We only offer a selection of our own beer to be consumed onsite. Water and pretzels are also available to all guests.
- Self-guided walking tours are encouraged around our Beer Farm field and we ask that you please follow the requested guidelines.
- We responsibly serve, request ID’s, and reserve the right to refuse service
- We accept cash, card, and Venmo